Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year To All

 Lets hope that this year will be better this years not only for our nation but for all around the world.
I enjoy this blog however it is not my intention to push away those who disagree with me politically even those out there on the left who I would love to persuade through the truth meaning putting God first and Our hallowed US Constitution (with its original intent by the founders not some empty robes on the US Supreme Court of no matter what political affiliation he/she maybe).
 To those that I disagree with what I write and post about here is not out of malice,hatred,or what you may think is for example racist.We are all created equal by our Creator the LORD GOD OUR LOVING FATHER his son his majesty LORD JESUS CHRIST and the HOLY GHOST.
 So may this be a great year and may God Bless our President even though I and many others may not agree with him or his agenda he is a parent and a husband to a nice family.
 I just would hope that those out there on the left and many Republicans (RINOS) that have wandered off the reservation so to speak will come to their senses and understand that being adored and loved by our biased media-government-political party establishment (on both sides) complex is not what our founders envisioned.
 Once again I hope that those of you out there please understand what I post here is not out of hatred but my opinion and I share it with many out there

No comments:

Post a Comment