Saturday, March 5, 2011

Welcome to My Blog

  I hope through this blog to inspire those who are not politically active to get active in our political process in this blessed nation of ours.I am a Conservative I have been all of my life in which I do not apologize for.
  I was at one time a Republican here in Massachusetts but unfortunately the Massachusetts Republican Party has lost its Conservatism along long time ago.
 This is why I am a Tea party member first and a leader second.The Tea Party has emerged because the Republican Party which was once a Conservative based all-American Values themed political movement has lost its desire to continue down that path.
  For me personally for one to be a Conservative you have to be both fiscally and SOCIALLY Conservative not just fiscally as it is here in Massachusetts.
  Many Conservatives here in the Bay State have tried over and over again to convey that message to what has been called in political circles "The Massachusetts Republican Establishment" a.k.a RINOS (Republican In Name Only) ran by current State Party Chair Jennifer Nassour.
  The Conservative movement will not be defeated.We all will stand our ground and we will never back down.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment