Saturday, January 28, 2012

Conservatives Wanted

  Where have all the great Reaganites gone?................ Im hearing the crickets chirping.
We have cowards in the so called leadership of the republican party who Mitt Romney please give me a break he really makes me want to vote for him he had the deer in the headlights look in the debates in South Carolina.Ron Paul please spare me.
  Who in the heck is this Reince Prebuis? or however you pronounce his name.where is he hiding.Oh by the way he is the supposed leader/Chairman of the Republican National Committee.
  Truth is the Tea Party is the backbone of American Constitutional Conservatism good ol fashioned American values where have they gone?
  I am echoing the sediments of many out there crying in the political wilderness.Come on RINOS and left wingers out there attack me you cowards.I promise you this you want to debate me bring it on.
  As long as I have a breath I will take on anyone that doesnot believe in the great LORD OUR GOD who gave us our precious freedom.
 There are Tea Party leaders who believe that social issues are not or have no part of the Tea Party to those who believe that crap I say get a life.you are just in the way so I suggest you move out of our way.You know who you are.
 To those who are on our side don't be discouraged out there fight the good fight we have the truth never give up you all inspire me.
 Go in the good graces of our loving God our Father.I love all my fellow brothers and sisters in our all American movement.We have to put things into perspective though put the LORD first in all that we do.Pray for our fellow brothers and sisters we will never bend break or back down if one of our brothers or sisters are distraught lift them up in prayer.God is our warrior he is our refuge.

God Bless my brothers and sisters in our movement and remember this is a labor of love this Tea Party movement

No comments:

Post a Comment