Monday, June 27, 2011

Michele Is All American Girl

Bachmann Is In: Candidacy Is About Independence From Large Gov't

“Don’t mistake my happy memories of growing up here in Waterloo, Iowa as pining for the past. I recognize it’s impossible to turn the clock back and to go back to a different day. Instead, I want this moment to serve as a reminder of the best of who we are as a nation and of what our values are, and what it is to make America great. To recapture its best for the promise of the future. I want my candidacy for the presidency of the United States to stand for a moment when we the people stand once again for the independence from a government that has gotten too big and spends too much and has taken away too much of our liberties," Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) said at her presidential kick-off.

No comments:

Post a Comment