Tuesday, June 21, 2011

This Is The Boston Herald Version Edited

Councilor responds    

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Your editorial “Beyond buffoonery” (June 10) said that I should be ashamed of myself for having voted against the governor’s most recent nominee to the Parole Board because he refused to disclose the amount of his federal pension.
This is false. I voted against John Bocon because this administration has put politics ahead of public safety. Its unschooled approach to parole will result in an increased number of dangerous felons being released directly into our communities without any post-release controls.
If the basis for this editorial is a June 8 State House News Service item, SHNS changed the story at my request to remove the implication that I had voted against Bocon over the pension issue.

— Mary-Ellen Manning,
Governor’s Councilor

Here is my comment left on the Boston Herald message board

DevildogDave

Hey Mary Ellen great letter this is why I am proud to have you as our Governor's Councilor.

David R.Beaupre Independence Tea Party of Massachusetts

No comments:

Post a Comment